Instant/Storage Heater Replacement Plumber
Contact Us Today To replace Your Instant/storage Heater Today. We Ensure Our Pricing are 100% Transparent And Affordable
A Leaking Water Heater is one of the most common problem in Singapore
Types Of Heater
- Instant Water Heater
- Storage Water Heater
- Multi Point Water Heater
- Gas Water Heater
Instant Water Heater
2 Most common type of instant water heater are with booster pump and without booster pump. For people who just want hot water to shower and no fancy stuff, instant water heater is the one to get.
Pros of Instant Water Heater
- Relatively Cheaper than Storage Water Heater
- Instant Hot Water, no pre heating required
- Easy to installed
Cons of Instant Water Heater
- Messy hose if rain shower is installed
- If there are more than 1 toilet, then will need to install 1 at each toilet
- A good quality instant water heater can cost as much as a storage water heater
Storage Water Heater
Major water heater brands like Ariston, Rheem, and Joven offer storage water heaters with varying capacity sizes. A 25l – 35l is suitable for a household of 4-5 person. A larger capacity storage water heater will be required if hot water is needed to be supplied to a bathtub.
Pros of a Storage Water Heater
- Able to provide hot water to multiple toilet with just one heater
- Minimalistic look at showering area
- Able to supply hot water to a bathtub and mixer tap
Cons of a Storage Water Heater
- More likely to leak in comparison to Instant Water Heater
- If one heater is down, all connected toilet will be affected
- Bulky design if unable to installed above false ceiling
Multi Point Water Heater
A combine of an instant water heater and a storage water heater. This heater is able to connect to multiple toilet point from a small body of an instant water heater. Suitable to be use in new BTO.
Gas Water Heater
Water is heated up by burning gas, as compared to using electricity. Ventilation is required, therefore it cannot be installed inside the toilet.
Common Issue Of A Water Heater
- No hot water even the switch is turn on.
- Leaking Water Heater.
- Leaking pressure relief valve for storage water heater
- Power trip when turning on the heater switch.
If you encounter any of the above issue, contact us. We will arrange for a same day appointment to fix the water issue heater.
Take Note: Water Heater Can Only Be Installed, Replaced And Repair By A PUB Licensed Plumber Company
Why You Should choose Wong Plumber
Honest and Transparent Pricing
Reliable plumbing services at affordable prices with transparent pricing. No hidden fees, no surprises!
Fast Island Wide Service In singapore
Get same-day, fast response plumbing services for your urgent needs.
Experience Licensed Plumber
Get top-quality plumbing services from experienced plumbers also supervised by PUB Licensed Plumber
Trust us for reliable, long-lasting solutions. Moreover our services are backed with 60 days limited warranty.